U.P. Builders Show
Where we build more than homes, we build relationships
For 45 years, the U.P. Builders Show has been bringing every aspect of the building industry together under one roof to make it easy for people to one-stop shop. So bring your list of projects and ideas, and come prepared to talk to the best in the industry. Get face to face time with actual builders, real people you can talk to and get your questions answered. Touch and feel products before you buy them. Let us build that relationship with you.
• Friday, March 6, 5-9 pm
• Saturday, March 7, 10 am-8 pm
• Sunday, March 8, 11 am-4 pm
$5 - Adults & Students (13 & older)
$4 - Seniors (age 65 & over)
Free - Children (12 & under)
See what's new & exciting at the 2020 U.P. Builders Show:
- Builder's Show Bucks - We will be giving away $1,000 in Builder's Show Bucks each day of the show to 3 lucky attendees to use with participating vendors only! If you are an exhibitor in the show and would like to get involved, contact us! So far, the participating vendors are: Ashley Furniture, Midway Rentals & Sales, The Window Store, Marquette Kitchen & Bath, Superior Step, Bera Windows & Doors, Sickler Industries, Window Outfitters of the U.P., Wolverine Power Systems, Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment, 41 Lumber, Rent-A-Shed, Diamond House International, Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin, Carey Inc & Sodergren Septic, Culligan, The Barrier Free Store, Jam Service, 906 Technologies, Cottages to Castles, North Country Disposal and Septic, Marquette Fence, Rainy Creek Construction and HandiPro! If you don't sign up, the winners CANNOT use those Builders Show Bucks with you! Click here for the rules or Click here to sign up right away!
- Ladies Night! Saturday night, ladies will be treated! Stay tuned for further details!
- Ashley Furniture - Booth 108-111 - 'Quick Decorating Tips' (Examples - how to dress your bed so you feel like you are sleeping in a luxury hotel, and how to add color to a neutral living room)
- HBA of the UP - Booth 200 - Fun Ladies Only Raffle and Pampered Chef Giveaway
- Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment - Booths 36-39 - Presentation on how to start and use a Stihl Chainsaw. Participants will be able to enter a basket raffle.
- The Barrier Free Store - Special Ladies Giveaway - Booth 114-115,146
- 41 Lumber - Booths 147-151 - Special Ladies Giveaway
- Marquette Builders Exchange - Booth 201 - Special Ladies Giveaway
- Diamond House International - Booths 89-91 - Special Ladies Giveaway
- HandiPro - Booth 127 - 4 Hour Cleaning Package Giveaway
- Northern Awning & Window - Special Ladies Giveaway!
- Tammy's Massage - Booth 201 - 5 Minute FREE Massages!
- Live Demos/Meet the Expert -
1. HandiPro - Booth 127 A - How to prevent ice dams from destroying your home. Friday at 6:30 PM, Saturday at 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM
2. The Barrier Free Store - Booth 114-115,146 - Saturday Afternoon video and Q&A with Handicare expert Laura Stoppel all weekend.
3. Habitat for Humanity - Booth 184 - Furniture Facelift. Friday, March 6 at 6:00 PM.
4. Jam Service - Meet the Expert - Booth 25 - Saturday, March 7 only - Chad Baker, Floe Dock and Lift Representative available 10 am to 8 pm.
6. Midway Rentals & Sales - Milwaukee Tool Expert Mike Ferrell on hand Friday night and all day Saturday. Booths 31-34
7. The Window Store - Seamless Gutter - Live Demo at the top of every hour. Center Booth
8. North Country Disposal & Septic - Booth 142-143 - Septic Maintenance 101 - Friday, March 6 at 7:30 PM/Saturday, March 7 at 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM. Learn things you need to know like how to locate your tank, how often to service it, using chemicals and more!
9. 41 Lumber - True Color Expert and Kitchen Designer
- Raffles - Check out the raffle page on this site to see the list of raffles vendors will be putting on! Updated weekly! Click here to head to the Raffle page!